Saturday, 7 September 2013

Photo collages using the ten images

As I missed the first workshop on how to display and layout our ten images, some of us were asked to make a portrait collage using those ten images. I chose to interpret a photograph of me on holiday as I thought it would look interesting with the images that I chose. 





Weekly Review

Overall this week I have felt a little bit confused on some of the tasks that we have been asked to complete however after talking things through with tutors I feel much more settled and they have been really helpful in the development of my research and work. Talking things through have made the tasks easier and I have more understanding so that my work can be completed to the best of my ability. 

I have found it quite challenging this week because I am not very good at talking about myself and going a bit deeper in to myself as I find it quite difficult to go there with certain areas. However, I have liked how simple words have been turned in to something more abstract so it pulls away from the literal meaning. 

This weekend I have been working on my sketchbook and am trying to develop a working style that suits me best as I like things very organised and neat. I think next week I need to do further research in the library to develop my ideas further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment